Saturday, October 17, 2009

What Kind Of A Person Buys A Mont Blanc Pen

Review: Pablopavo & Ludziki - Telehon



honestly say that at the beginning I did not know how to get down.
Maybe I'll start from the fact that the solo debut Pablopavo is one of the CDs that deserve special attention (not just mine). Have long since i have not so wkręciło, the last such album was the debut material Zeus Co. has no equal and no yet Dark Shadows Recordings.

Telehon album is different from all that I've heard so far (and I mean the transfer of etc), it's something new. The album is not monotonous, and each track is worth listener's attention, which, unfortunately for most of the disc is rare.
songs are so varied that it is difficult to belong to one species, although dominated by reggae rhythms, which just should not be surprising.
most interesting in my opinion is a piece of Jurek Moss, who walks into a ballad.
Thracian is mostly a collection of stories that have deeper meaning.
There is also a typically funky tracks such as Out I do not or Funk Yeti XXL . I'm not afraid to say that Pablopavo great finds himself precisely in those bits.

As for the musical setting and you can not have reservations. Here also no shortage of variety of sounds: quiet ( CSI Stegny ), dynamic ( Aleale ), rocking ( The Stu ), etc..

actually hard for me to summarize it because I know reggae music to be rather weak, but this album is different than the others, certainly broadens your horizons Pablopavo listener, shows that it is open to music from other species by combining styles, thus it becomes more attractive, nicer in perception, and certainly more interesting. As for me, this is the debut event in 2009, it also dorzuciłbym bag of nominees for album of the year. Probably long will host yet in my headphones.

Singles:


Cover:


Tracklist: 01
Intro
02 Telehon
03 Jurek Moss
04th The fart girl
05th The song that garbage
06th Mi Aug 07th is not

08th Round Funk Yeti XXL
09. Smoke Smoke
10th Nomad
11th Primo Rebel
12th Warsaw East 13th
For Stu
14th CSI Stegny
15th Aleale
16th System
17th At the newly

0 comments:

Post a Comment