Sunday, November 15, 2009

Correct Walkie Talkie Protocol

Miuzik of KRS.07: Monkees - Some Numbers Of Something



Year '85, a resident of and lover of Torun. In the years 2003 - 2005 member of the defunct proximité team. On the album apart from him, Jinx, Gawer, Little, DJ swayed, Czarlson, DJ Ike, Artem, Joter and Amon. Hip-hop with no concessions, faithful to tradition and roots.



Tracklist: 01
Intro (Dj Ike)
02 I had to quit (+ Dj Ike, prod: Joter, DJ Ike)
03 Remember who (+ The Returners, prod: Artem)
04th Everyone lies (+ Wergawer, prod: The Returners)
05th Yes, you (+ Dj Ike, prod: Joter, DJ Ike)
06th I'm going to go (+ Dj Who? Lists, prod: 2sty)
07th I have never (prod: The Returners)
08th As the first hair for eggs (+ Dj Jarzomb, prod: Expe)
09th Let me not say anything (+ Dj Who? Lists, prod: Amonn)
10th Bet on me (+ Dj Who? Lists, prod: 2sty)
11th Over the horizon (+ Dj Fun_key, prod: Czarlson)
12th Nails (+ Dj Jarzomb, prod: Bartas)
13th Element 5 (+ Jinx, The Returners, prod: Kazz)
14th I could (prod: Show) 15th
Martyr (+ Dj Who? Lists, prod: Show)

DOWNLOAD [SendSpace]


monkey - Let me not say anything (+ DJ Who? List)

0 comments:

Post a Comment