Saturday, March 13, 2010

Who Makes The Quietest Bow

Changes, changes, changes ...


Hello. Without any admission pass to the point. Well, I decided to slightly change the form of my blog. From now on I'm going to write down things that lie somewhere in some part of my liver. Well, but that was not, I'm not going to just complain, they will also, and positive aspects. Of course, from time to time you should see the post from the series " Miuzik with KRS. # ."

last period of my life is pretty twisted, of course, as I can never complain, because, as you always say 'always can / could have been worse. " But surely if not for a certain person would not be so interesting and thanks that person for what it is. A few days ago appeared on the album, my level of Kazeta , his team actually Glyph , eccentric ep is "You GIW Hajs mishmash EP", I urge you to download (download in the previous post).

do not know if anyone noticed, but lately about the raps again, it gets loud in the media, just a pity that it all started with the "big" beefu Peja with TNA. But I think that rap back into favor. And another "but" is sent, unfortunately, it can be noted that the younger generation, which probably is not one, adopted the fashion of worship for the password "JP" I think no one closer its meaning. What is this world going? Where are the parents? After all the things you have to react, because it starts with hasełek stupid and ends up in a big shit. From generation to generation is getting worse, there is no need to lie. And you can not explain that there was something different in my time in elementary school / junior high school (delete as appropriate), and otherwise is now, you can not compare well with the times of our parents, because it was a completely different world (lack of freedom of expression, etc). With that something must be done, because we can suffer through it once.
Returning to the topic of rap returning to favor. Reading the various news sites I encounter more often in various reviews, previews HH boards, interviews with performers, etc. I recently read a review of one of the plates, even in the Gazeta Wyborcza, the TVP1 (or TVP 2, I'm not sure) you could watch the concert Luca. Everything except zmieża in the right direction, hip-hopolo slowly begins to disappear from the screens. If everything will go as it goes now, it's getting easier it will be przedsotać from underground to meinstream, because the studios will trust the performers (but always known that it is a cash and rap recently sold quite well.) Many say that artists are selling, but something you live. Let's just hope that such transgressions as that of the Green Mountains Peja does not spoil the image of Hip Hop and the younger generation starts to rap from the real odróżniaż pseudorapu.

At the end of today, I will always recommend a song:
KaFF KaFF-L - Black Blood (feat. J and Afront) (prod. Kixnare)

0 comments:

Post a Comment