Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Air Conditioning Calculator

Some inspirations

Internet to magiczna kraina dla takich osob jak ja. Co chwila natrafiam na zdjecie ktore albo mi sie bardzo podoba, i zazwyczaj nie moge nawet okreslic dlaczego, albo po prostu ogromne mnie inspiruje, w taki badz inny sposob.
Moj Facebook peka w szwach od folderow ze zdjeciami zatytulowanymi 'My inspiration part .. ', With my notebook not to mention!
I decided to share with you a handful, if not garsteczeczka, what improves my mood lately, driven to action and brings the Venetian.
A outfitowy post soon:) I promise!

Internet is a magical place for people like me. The whole time I find the pictures and images That really inspire me.
Folders on my computer and on the facebook are filled this.
I Decided to share with You a small peace of my inspirations in this period:)
Enjoy!
And I promise, another outfit post coming soon:)

HATS


PASTEL INTERIORS


COLORFUL OUTFITS


JEANS


BEIGE


BEACH, SUMMER, MARINE .. yes, I miss summer: (



AND ALWAYS Strawberries

0 comments:

Post a Comment