Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How To Use Vba Cheats Leaf Green

Ladies!


Dzien Women, I spent very nice. Together with my dear and beloved Carroll Kajko, we went to the Castellari Sweetness:)
My taste buds go crazy!
March 8, is for me too anniversary connection with K. Getting more, of course, the flowers, with a beautiful sukienko / tunic / blouse with Asosa.
Carolla she brought me a 'my' ticket of admission to Szczecin Week & Mods:)
A from Kajko got my ordered from Asosa, beautiful Rings, P

Yesterday I celebrate Women's Day with my lovely Carolla and lovely Kajko, in went to Castellari for delicious deserts :) My taste buds
were in heaven!
8th March is Also a day of anniversary - my and my fiance. From K.
of course I've got flowers, and marvelous dress / blouse / tunic from Asos.
Carolla gave me my ticket for Stettin Week&Mody:)
And from Kajko I've got ordered from Asos wonderful rings:P










ZUZI FASHION ELECTRIC BLUE BLOUSE
OLD MANGO PANTS
NEWLOOK NUDE PUMPS
H&M DOUBLE FINGER RING
BAG BOUGHT ON ALLEGRO


0 comments:

Post a Comment