Friday, March 18, 2011

Can Orange Juice Cause Plem

3 in 1


weather definitely is not spring. It's raining so horrible that even my Lucy, does not want to go for a walk, and this is not normal! Today, besides
outfit who was inspired by Collection DSQUARED, I need you to recommend a fantastic book The Architect, whose author is Keith? Abels.
In this book, as you can deduce from the title, the role of villain, has been entrusted to the architect.
genius in the field of interior design, as well .. psychopath wants to change the monotonous life of its wealthy clients.
The second thing he wants to write, is a film that will soon enter into our theaters under the title''Rytulal.'' I am a big fan, movie RELATED exorcism, I fell in love, in exorcisms Emili Rose, though much more I liked the version of the documentary. I hope that the movie will be addictive and they wanted to have it in your DVD collection.
Perhaps this fascination, the themes should not be the healthiest, but with me it was always something wrong, so you have to get used August:)
a nice weekend!

The weather is definitely not a spring! It's so cold and wet. Even my dog does not want to go for a walk. This isn't normal!
Today exept my outfit whom inspired me a DSQuARED collection for spring 2011, I want to recommend You amazing book - The Architect - by Keith Ablow.
This book is about psychopathic architect who wants to change the monotonous life, of his rich clients.
Another thing, is new movie ''The Rite''. I must see it quickly cause I'm a hudge fan this type of movies! I love Exorcism of Emily Rose, and even more I love the document about Exorcism of Annalise Michael (because this is the right name of this girl). I know that my interest of this subject is not healthy, but I always love it and I've never been 'normal girl' so You have to get used:D:)
Have a nice weekend guys!




COCOMORE PANTS
JEANS SHIRT ALLEGRO
H&M BOOTS
H&M BLAZER
LOUIS VUITTON BELT (yes, I stole it from my mum:D)
H&M RING

0 comments:

Post a Comment