Thursday, May 19, 2011

Echolac Company, Ltd., Taipei, China

Sometimes sun, sometimes rain..


I sometimes have those days in which you want to lie on the ground and begin to howl, and at the same time you enjoy a variety of reasons?
do not know if it is clear what I mean, it explains more in the following way: sultry, sun shines, he suddenly comes ogromniasta cloud and wielgachne drops fall from the sky. You think no it 's after birds, the weather for much .. but not for a moment, the rain that has already sharply siÄ…pi, pierces the sun, and in this way, we have two opposites.
If someone is not able to understand a complicated course of my thinking, I apologize. I have a really bad day today ...
Although the morning I tried to pretend that everything is better than good, unfortunately, is dead. The whole time I was distracted, crazy, thoughtful, and when I went to work got me 'phase of nasty bitches' ie hatred + anger around the world on the whole world.
I'm not here to externalize their limits, because if you stay tuned here anymore, is certainly not in order, the pit, but oh well .. Yes.
I too am human.
Ahhh, and when, already spoken about my humanity, that in a few days its share into two parts, because I finally overcoming the fear of K. dwell together:)






JEANS SUGAR & SPICE
LENNON SUNGLASSES BAG NO NAME
TopSecret
SKULL NECKLACE Cubus
SHIRT AND BAG TopSecret
ASOS CROSS DOUBLE RING FINGER
BLAZER RED GLITTER SHOES OSLEY
DeeZee

0 comments:

Post a Comment