Sunday, May 22, 2011

What Does A Wart Mean

Born this way



I hope that the weekend has passed you just as nice as me:)
course was the university and was work, but somehow we managed, to reconcile this with K.. You can even ugly say that 'odbebnilismy' overdue visit with friends. It was of course very nice and always fall into a friend I would love it, but sometimes lack the time for us.
Again, it's hard for me to concentrate because I am 'from every page' excited.
the fore in Italy, which on the other hand I would like to have come back so that the hare is moving K. (oh yes, sweet egoism only split in half:)), and of course study for exams ..
No, I'm not insane, really I would like to get started, but you calm down, because although the fact that I like to learn, but now the idea is that I have them already. I will give them an inch then 'wiciu' Our socket:)






BENETTON JEANS
ZARA FLATS (last year collection)
NECKLACE RESERVED
SWEATER TopSecret (from 2009, I've got it from K)
BAG MIZENSA


From K. (juuuhuu:)) - it's what tigers like the most!

0 comments:

Post a Comment