Saturday, May 14, 2011

Is Scorpio Guy Falling For Me?

Chilled beetroot.


season for delicious, fresh vegetables begin perhaps the most pink soup of the world.
And if As for ingredients: sugar is so that I never używałyśmy (for mamity is still exotic), but ... Well, again, Poznan invades me in gary. And Poznan milk bars (I recommend the Podgórnej and St. Martin). There is a cold sweet, very sweet and did not suit me at all. And now, ironically, I decided to make it at home and something was missing. Sugar. So, without exaggeration of the number, but add, as well.

Ingredients:
bunch of beetroot vegetable stock cube

0.5 liter kefir
cucumber dill

salt, pepper, sugar, possibly

hard-boiled eggs

Preparation:
beetroot, along with the beets, wash thoroughly with sand, cut into small pieces and cook for about an hour in a small amount of vegetable broth, and cool (I realize I left in the refrigerator overnight.) Add diced in cubes of cucumber, dill, and kefir. Stir, season with salt and pepper, sugar? :) Put the egg, garnish with dill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment