Monday, May 9, 2011

Where To Buy Azelaic Acid Over The Counter

Dear Monday..


barely alive .. I am a bad cold and had to free up your work (beautiful weather, wonderful day, and I get sick, I hope that this temporary 'wirusik' and quickly go away.
Oh, definitely I hate Mondays!
you how was your weekend?
I spędzialam from K. friends, who invited Us to come to the harbor. Pouganialam a bit too minor brzdącami, and O. poplotkowalam loved and drank wine, while K. 'kucharzyl', (believe it or not, K. grlluje brilliantly:) and competed with P. ... men ..: D Unfortunately
pictures is not, and that's because was injured .. like every woman, every month, and somehow I was not in the mood.
throw for the pictures from Saturday:) (I tried to add pics of Photobucket, were great .. yes, even too big, if someone knows how to fit them?)






HERMES BELT GUESS BY MARCIANO PLATFORMS
VEROMODA PANTS
H & M SHIRT
REPORTER BAG
VEROMODA SWEATER

0 comments:

Post a Comment