Monday, May 23, 2011

Most Reliable Condensing Washer Dryer

Carrot cake.

would prefer to write in the title morotskaka, but be a little bit to learn from this glorification of all things Swedish. And apparently in Sweden in every coffee shop I will be carrot cake. Do not blame them, after all it is so easy and delicious. I found a little weak in the season, I should now cook something more timely, horsing around with rhubarb can ... But what I do, I just felt like the good old marchewkowego?
In my version of the strongly basic, with no groceries in the middle, because I just do not like.
Lots of
suggests that effectiveness to the top of a fresh coating of cheese philadelphia. Some, in turn, create some miracles with cocoa, sugar, butter and water, but I prefer just the white chocolate, more for decorative purposes. And so we eat cheese homogenized vanilla.
There's a bonus: how to avoid learning the test of constitutional law? Red pen for cakes, yellow dye diluted in the fluid and dessert fork ... so I created dots.

Ingredients (for one Cover the) :
cup finely grated carrots
0.5 cups oil 2 eggs

cup sugar (I give half and half with brown)

cup flour teaspoon baking powder teaspoon baking soda

teaspoon cinnamon pinch of cardamom

pinch teaspoon ginger extract
vanilla pinch of salt


Preparation:
Whip eggs with sugar until fluffy. Gradually add flour mixed with dry ingredients, oil, vanilla extract, and carrots. Bake at 180 degrees for about 45 minutes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment