Saturday, April 30, 2011

Excuse Letter Wedding

Two watches in or out?


wonderful long weekend has come at last!
Unfortunately for me, they are practically two days, because on Monday I have to be at work. But there is this evil, I am making with a vengeance in Italy:) Today I wanted to
however briefly about something else, namely, I happened recently on the dispute, concerning the trend of how 'valid' from last season.
two watches (and maybe more: P). Why
me that are interested, common saying 'fuck'?
For a few months ago, I was such an avowed opponent of 'style'. But I decided to try it out, and honestly say that I loved this idea.
I started, almost obsessively thinking about the next watches to your collection:)
Apparently, some things really need to 'grow up': D
And you what do you think, Hit or Miss?



With my personal photographer: D thanks doll: *

Hat H & M
SUGAR & SPICY JEANS
ATMOSPHERE BALLERINAS
OLD BAG BOUGHT IN HANNOVER
SUNGLASSES H & M
VEROMODA OVERSIZED TUNIC
LORUS MICKEY MOUSE WATCH
H & M RING RING AND ALLEGRO

0 comments:

Post a Comment