Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Razor Burn Epspom Salt

Unisex


I am definitely a supporter of UNISEX. As far as life becomes easier when we have something on hand?
Some things are not clearly assigned to the group 'and for men and for women', but this does not mean they can not be so used. Personally, I love
borrowed from K. shirts and glasses.
Do you realize how much inspiration can be found in a closet or even your own men, the men's department at the store? I recommend every woman
! Open the wardrobe
boyfriend / fiance / husband, or get to a male boutique, and you will find at least two items that the seizure of a desire for yourself.
Unfortunately, and perhaps unfortunately, on the other side so it no longer works, at least not with me.
Yes, now a man (odwazny!) may assume a skirt or hold in your hand bag /-ebkÄ™, but, well ... not that I would like it was a K, and already I would like to certainly do not lend him his clothes. There followed a generation can be XXY, but I prefer that what men had become women than what women became men. I am tolerant, God is my witness that I am most tolerant person in the world, but my man .. well, what needs to be .. male. I was able to
przekabacic K., for many changes, I became interested in male fashion within reason, you choose your clothes, and he himself, also returns from a shopping trip with pretty niezlymi achievements, but it is still a man with buzujacym testosterone and does not give me a forget.
inspired me to write this post, borrowed from the Fashion Magazine, who adore. In particular, there is a theme of movement, occurring in the roles of men, women, and vice versa for men, women styled. For me, the more intriguing is This second option might be because I am a woman and I believe that women in 'masculine' clothes and boyish haircut is really sexy.
does not change the fact that I enjoy watching androginiczne photo sessions, with both sexes and the same dream, to participate in that session, the 'stroke' (not) a typical pair:)
No, no!
not with my fiance!
Rather would not be to hide that he is a man:) In two more suitable for a session in the style of Bonnie and Clyde. I am happy harbor, however, the session with some amicable gay.







BOYFRIEND JEANS MONDAY
MY Stepfather SHIRT
WHITE TOP GATTA
HERMES BELT
BROWN Moccasins FROM MY MUM
CLAW NECKLACE NEWYORKER
BRACELET H & M
SUNGLASSES TopSecret

0 comments:

Post a Comment