Friday, April 15, 2011

What Do It Mean To Have A High Esr

Pretty red


red pants, constantly intertwine somewhere in my outfitach, I love them too much but I do not want to overdo it. Although all again today to present them to you. On the outside it was really hot here and why we keep putting this jacket and took off, I hope that it will not lead to deepen it and so is my progressive colds, it is known that the weather this time of year is very tricky.
And if you already mentioned about the colors that I can not wait to bet again, orange shoes from Wivienne Westwood, why?
Because now is the color stole my heart! In comparison with green and blue, looks divine!






ZARA TRENCH
HUGO BOSS BLAZER
ATMOSPHERE HEELS
MIZENSA
STUDDED BAG H & M RING
NEWYORKER CLAW NECKLACE WHITE TOP
TopSecret

0 comments:

Post a Comment