Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mumbai's Gay Loo's Locations

Week&Mody Szczecin

Yes, with Karolina, we went to a weekend Szczecinski fashion. I was expecting something much more 'shotgun' but I had in mind the fact that we are already in Szczecin ...
Was leading, and even, yes Chris Ibisz (great figure haha), but as we see it changed nothing. Shows
not impressed me as if I wanted, though a few things caught my eye, happy to see my them in your wardrobe.
but I was happy with the solution competition Griffin Fashion Show, has been awarded since m.in my favorite:)
What sticks to my mind? Now, a collection of Anna Barszcz - Pudelek, in which I found the jacket of my dreams:) I can not
not to mention, also about the collections and Hexeline Tru Trussardi, but I suspect that liked to every person present in the hall.
What was to be expected, I have a few pictures, because I was not much to show.












ASOS TUNIC PANTS MANGO

BRACELET RESERVED
RING NEW YORKER
HUGO BOSS ORANGE COAT CLUTCH
VENTO (from my Grandparents)

0 comments:

Post a Comment