Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ideas For Rose Petals

Plays that darling darling!


Everyone knows that I'm crazy about Audrey Hepburn! And, now finally I managed to find the perfect T-shirt with her image:) Could I continue to deal with those collecting from Monroe, but sometimes a little variety is good: P
Recently, I'm so busy, tired or simply in a busy world, that glue finished Posts mental shortcuts, and hence, reading them later, by itself, laugh! The worst thing is that when I have 'inspired me' do not have my laptop! Once enrolled Miscellaneous things on pieces of paper, and I do not know why I've gone from this habit, maybe it's time to restore it? It would be much more interesting:) But there is something
what I write, because it preoccupied my head, and so, I remember the whole time. Well, since today is not known how people are, I do not want to exchange their faults because it would have taken too much time, to compare it I do not want to quote. But I wonder what's so in man (yes I know, I too am a man in the end, though in all probability the group of which mention is not one!) Sits, that it is so hard to appreciate the work of another man? I watch people since reach for memory, and even worse with age have come to increasingly devastating conclusions, of course I became very cynical, but I have many reasons for this. Long 'am functioning' in 'the great world of boutiques', and really, instead of changes for the better, I realize that things are going in totally opposite direction! What I'm saying?
I say, a 'genre of customers / clients (because it is the female part of this rule is inferior in this case) who can not understand simple cause-effect relationships. To Shop, look, it presented a neat / clean / smart / nicely, people working in it go to great lengths, literally, from morning to night. In TKZ. sieciĆ³wkach, especially, do not have much time for a cup of coffee and discussions. Folding, adding, decorating, scanning, checking, clipping, etc. Everyone is doing something, but really, the time and so is always missing.
And here I am going, now it's the heart that hurts you, there comes a time, and the store gets very crowded, the women rather than show a bit of culture, throwing clothes, dirty and destroy them, is something that denies the label "sex beautiful ', even ordering the person standing next to a particular store stef, they can brazenly, to do the 'arranged' do no longer part of a huge mess! Best of all, the men's department, as a rule is characterized, in a larger order. Ma, is also relevant in that far fewer men, comes to shopping than women, but men are trying to do everything according to schedule which will see - yes, so I need to lay it aside. "
And now, I have to decipher a little bit, that's what I wanted to pass, because when I said man, yes I meant only to women, because believe it or not, but that only men need to 'surf the shops'. They do this with much more class, have far fewer problems and, above all, almost always know what they want, and if not, the seller can always hit them with something (the latter I say, standing on the other side, of course, my K. SAM rarely comes to shopping!: P). And, what you think about 'people doing' shopping?
For me it's always 'flock', which is why I prefer online shopping:)





And, here is the last of which I am truly depends! Sandwiches Coffee Heaven with salmon! Generally, I do not eat meat too often, when I have to, it would be the best description, but the fish simply adore! A salmon is by far my favorite:)

VEST VEROMODA
ZARA PANTS
B & C Bag
ZARA STUDDED BOOTS
AUDREY HEPBURN T-SHIRT RESERVED
Massimo Dutti JEANS JACKET
ASOS CLAW RING AND ALLEGRO RING

0 comments:

Post a Comment