Friday, April 22, 2011

How To Use A Mechadoll

spacer kit and the results CANDY

For eggs rose joined heart made of clay and painted with acrylic paint. I must admit that the napkin into small florets became one of my favorites, so probably more than once I use it in dekupażu.

And now the moment everyone is waiting for you - draw candy. This time it was held in the traditional way. Receiving
was very much what delighted me. A heartfelt thank you too, that powiększyłyście number of my followers. I am touched and pleasantly surprised. Sorry I Was a little to forced. However, I hope that you will forgive me this little trick and you will be with me for longer.


Now fanfare - tadaaam! - Winner of the Spring of my candy was Barry . I congratulate you, Kasieńko and ask for the address and the information you choose to mail the tag amkb99@gmail.com . I thank all participants for taking part in the fun and good luck in the next candy, which will be held on the occasion of second anniversary of my blog.

All creative and talented czarodziejkom blog and any visitor to my blog wish you a happy Easter, the delicacies on the table, a lot of woodcock and family warmth and a nice holiday:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment