Monday, April 18, 2011

Mechadoll Free Streaming

Full circle


spent a little time to make up for demonstrations, announcing what will reign in the autumn-winter season.
Certainly, the era of animal models, is not over yet, but instead we will have a camouflage .. zebra!
I do not know about you but I have a print that I missed tremendously! Back pasiaczka, especially seen in the Blumarine show, which captivated me personally.
I know we have not even years, and I'm already thinking about autumn, but one that's me type. Summer is not me anymore able to surprise:)
What worries me?
same as usual for us most of the trends will reach a minimum of a year of delays, only trying to keep up with ZARA. For each fashion is something else, these demonstrations, each operates differently, but sameness is not the best solution, for which there is stagnation in the Polish clothing market.
'our' mentality for many is irreformable, but maybe worth the risk?
I hope you are well dzisejszy spend a beautiful day. I, unfortunately, I lie in bed and 'kurujÄ™' stomach. For a long time I have problems with it, but today I did not let me sleep through the night, the pain was terrible: (
But I look at it with optimism, because I know that lately too much nervous.
photos from yesterday, of course:)





What do you think about a necklace? I am delighted with him! It belongs to the group 'ulubionyc':)

TRANSPARENT NECKLACE H & M
SWEATER RESERVED
MIZENSA RED BAG
K. RAY BAN WAYFFARER BOUGHT IN VIGEVANO
TOP Cubus
LOVE BALLERINAS

0 comments:

Post a Comment